Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nail Art #5 - V-Day

Hey!

I've been crazy busy lately! I did makeup for a photo shoot on Sunday, it was an all day thing and I've been shattered ever since! It was a time for print job, I'm trying to get my portfolio started. I think it went well and I can't wait to see the shots when they're done, I'll definitely post some here for you all to see :)

I got some (more) new polish in the post this week :D I ordered some Nubar in Fire Sparkles, Petunia Sparkles and Violet Sparkles. They're gorgeous glitter polishes. I got them for about €8 on Beauty Bay. I also got the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat for about €11. It's amazing :O It dries insanely fast, and gives the most beautiful shine. It gives incredible dimension to glitter polishes too. I really really needed to find this top coat. Doing my nails takes me way too long because nothing dries fast, it's a pain. I end up sat there with my hands in the freezer for ten minutes. If you're into nails and you don't have this, you need it. Trust me.
Seeing as Valentine's Day is coming I thought I'd attempt some V-Day themed nail art. I did a crap job but I tried! I hate tiny rhinestones :/ They're so fiddly! Here's what I managed anyway:

Crude Rhinestone Heart
Products used:

Sally Hansen Doubly Duty
Nubar Fire Sparkles
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Black rhinestones from ebay

4 comments:

  1. This Doubly Duty looks a lot like China Glaze Ruby Pumps! Beautiful colour and cute mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Double Duty is the base coat! Fire Sparkles is the red :)
      It is quite similar to pictures I've seen of Ruby Pumps! I love it, it's so pretty :)

      Delete
  2. I love this red! And I'm not usually a fan of reds!

    I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! For information, go here
    http://diaryofapolishaholic.blogspot.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete