Friday, January 11, 2013

FOTD#6 - GOSH Look #2

Hey! I did another look today with the GOSH palette from yesterday. This time I used the greens, I wanted to do a colourful look! I did a full face today, except shading. At least I highlighted this time.
Why do I look so angry? O_O
Some eye makeup shots!











I do like this palette. Again today some of these colours weren't so pigmented. These ones applied a lot better on my arms yesterday, maybe it's something to do with my lids? I'm not sure! The colours are nice though. I really feel like this palette would be amazing for bridal looks. The colours blend out so well and the looks appear soft and feminine. The colourful shades aren't so bright as to draw all eyes on you, they're awesome daytime shades. If you want your look a bit more dramatic, you can play it up with colourful liner like I did here!
I'll leave you with another photo and a product list, thanks for reading!



Products used:

Face:

Maybelline BB Cream - Light
Soap & Glory Kick-Ass Concealer
Soap & Glory Trick or Treatment Under Eye Concealer
NYX Blush - Silky Rose

Eyes:


Green - Lid | Red - Crease | Purple - Lower Lid | Blue - Highlight

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
No 7 Stay Precise liquid liner - Sky High
NYX Studio Liquid Liner - Extreme Coffee
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Peacock
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara - Brown/Black

Lips:

Revlon Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie

8 comments:

  1. that looks amazing!

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the blue liner :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like that one, great colour and staying power :D

      Delete
  3. Please tell me the oranges are next? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..Maybe not next, but I can ^_^
      I got the Naked palette yesterday and I want to try that out soon too!

      Delete
  4. That blue eyeliner is absolutely divine on you! You have very pretty eyes =)

    ReplyDelete