Thursday, November 15, 2012

This Week's Nails #10 - Black Galaxy

Sorry it's been so long! I've been quite busy this week, I didn't really have a chance to get anything beauty related done :( Last night I decided I couldn't take it anymore and I did my nails!


Once again I've gone with my 'screw autumn' theme. It feels far too cold for all these warm reds and oranges that are still hanging around. I'm very cold, god damn it, and my nails will reflect that! This gorgeous shade is Isa Dora's 'Black Galaxy'. Black polish with silver glitter that reflects rainbow colours. I picked it up for €3.75, reduced from €7.50. A very good deal! Here's a close up:


After two coats the polish was opaque, but one layer of topcoat didn't suffice. I used three coats to completely smooth the polish and make the glitter look its best. The topcoat I used is quite thin, so perhaps just one or two coats of a thicker one would do. This is my second Isa Dora polish, I'm becoming a big fan of theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment