Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Powerpuff Girls - Bubbles

A few months ago I did a look inspired by Blossom. You can see the it here on my Makeupbee page: http://bit.ly/XnPS4v. I was planning to do looks for all three Powerpuff Girls, but I didn't get round to it for a while and then it slipped my mind for another while. Yesterday I remembered and did a look inspired by Bubbles.



I was going to do something cute and innocent, but Bubbles can be hardcore too so I made it a little darker. Her dress is blue which is the prominent colour I chose for the look. Here are some more pics and the product list!



Products used:

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Essence Colour Arts Pigment - Little Mermaid
The Body Needs - Bunny Blue, Iced Blue, Steal the Night
Sugarpill - Tako
Inglot Gel Liner - 77 (Black)
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

No comments:

Post a Comment