Friday, November 9, 2012

#FOTD 3 - Sugarpill ColourPunch

Hello! Viola at Killer Colours is doing a contest, you can read more about it here: http://rodeo.net/killercolours/2012/11/03/contest-neutral-or-bright-win-prices-from-maddstyle-cosmetics/. There are two categories, neutral and bright. Four Maddstyle eyeshadows are the prize for each category. I did a colourful look for the bright category that I might enter! I'd like to do a few more different looks for each and choose the best. This is what I came up with yesterday. What do you think?


I might consider the Bubbles look I did recently as an entry too, but I think this one is better. Here's some pictures of the eye makeup. 


Products used:

Face:

Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Ivory
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - 120 Classic Ivory
The Body Needs Under Eye Concealer
Maybelline Cover Stick - Ivory
NYX Blush - Silky Rose

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill eyeshadow - Midori, Mochi, Acidberry, Dollipop, Buttercupcake, Poison Plum
The Body Needs shadow - Iced Pink
LA Colours Jumbo Pencil - Sunglasses
Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Black

Eyebrows:

Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

Lips:

Essence Lip Pencil - Nude Coral
No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick - Tangerine Touch

2 comments:

  1. This is SO great! Are you a professional?? If not, you are really good! FOLLOWED!!!:))

    http://www.caaarolyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D
      I'm not a professional but I did a course in makeup once. I just try to practice a lot! I followed you back :)

      Delete