Wednesday, November 7, 2012

EOS Ice Green Contact Lens Review w/ Gyaru Look

Hello! I wanted to post about my current favourite lenses. I got them about a month ago, from http://www.honeycolor.com/ for €15, postage was €5. I always get my lenses from there and they're great. I did an eye enlarging, dramatic gyaru style look to go along with them. I often do a really toned down of this look for daytime wear if I wear lenses. It's pretty much this look without lashes!

The lenses are 14.8mm and super enlarging. My natural eye colour blends nicely with the green, if the lenses were smaller in diameter they could look very natural. They're the most comfortable lenses I have. They don't distort your vision at all, you forget you're wearing them.

Products used:

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Vice Palette - Echo Beach, Muse, Anonymous
NYC Liquid Liner - Black
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

Lashes:

Cheap ones from ebay.

2 comments:

  1. wow, those look so cool!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of them! There are other colours available too, I'd like to pick up the violet actually :D

      Delete