Sunday, October 28, 2012

This Week's Nails #7 - Trophy Wife/Emerald Isle

Hey there! I lifted my nail polish ban last weekend while I was away in Galway. This week I'm wearing two of the polishes that I bought there! One is Essie's 'Trophy Wife', here's a picture of the bottle and nails:
This is my first Essie polish, and I like it! I got it at Boots for €12.99. It's a deep teal colour, I had to have it as soon as I saw it ^_^ The accent nail I did with Angelica's 'Emerald Isle', here's a look at the bottle:
I applied it only to the little finger, to cover up some black face paint that wouldn't wash off without scrubbing the colour off too! This is a glitter polish, quite similar in colour to 'Trophy Wife'. It doesn't photograph well but it is pretty! I'd seen Angelica polishes before at Penneys on Patrick Street Cork, but only the pastels. In Penneys in Eyre Square Galway they have a much wider range! I picked up two for €2.75 each. Well worth it! You have to apply a couple of topcoats to smooth the glitter, and it comes out very blingy! I'll have to get my sister to pick me up some more Angelica polishes when my ban is lifted.

Tomorrow I'm going to a Zombie Walk in Cork. I've been practicing my makeup for it lately, and having the best time doing it! I'll write up a post on that over the next couple of days. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment