Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This Week's Nails #4 - Grey-t to be Here

'Grey-t to be Here', another Essence polish for €1.79!
I'm gonna be totally honest and tell you that I mainly bought this polish because of the punny name. It's not bad though! Sorry about my wrinkly hands in these pictures. I don't actually have the hands of an 80 year old woman. The cold weather just dries them out and makes them look that way!


It's a light grey with pink shimmer. The shimmer isn't as prevalent as I'd like, though :( The caps on the new Essence bottles often quite accurately reflect the colour of the polish when applied, although this one looks a lot more pink and glittery on the cap than it turns out on my nails.
Here's an extreme close up:


The pink's really really subtle, even when looking at it super close. It does give the colour a slight lift, I suppose it could be a little drab without it, but I'd much prefer if it were more obvious. I didn't think I'd be that fond of this one, but it actually goes well with a lot of my clothes. I think it will be a nice colour to wear in the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment